High Quality Electroless Nickel Plating
Electroless nickel is the preferred engineering coating solution for applications requiring high levels of corrosion and wear resistance, deposit uniformity and hardness, lubricity, and solderability. Electroless nickel plating is an autocatalytic chemical process used to deposit a uniform layer of nickel-phosphorous alloy onto stainless steel, copper, aluminum, or brass workpiece, without the necessity of applying electrical current.
Advanced Surface Technologies provides the highest quality electroless nickel plating services available for coating irregularly shaped parts, internal surfaces and cavities where assembly tolerances are critical, prototyping, and your other mission critical projects.
4 Decades of Custom Solutions for Your Unique Finishing Needs
By eliminating the electrical current necessary to perform traditional electrolytic plating processes, electroless nickel plating allows AST to place nickel deposits in hard-to-plate recesses without burning or excessive build up on the outer edges of parts. This unparallelled level of conformity to the plated surface, uniform thickness, and atomic-level smoothness enhances cosmetic finishes, allows repair or salvage of complex machine components, high tech applications such as computer hard drive coating, and other custom solutions for demanding applications in a wide range of industries.
A Leader in Electroless Nickel Plating Since 1980
- 8 substrate- and size-specific electroless nickel plating process lines
- Alloy-specific cleaning chemistries allow AST to provide the highest quality matte, semi-bright, or bright finishes on even the most complex and difficult to coat parts
- Environmentally aware shop – utilizing extensive wastewater minimization programs for recycling waste
- Meets virtually any requirement for Electroless Nickel finishing (including plating on magnesium)
- On Time Every Time Delivery pledge
- AST Electroless Nickel coatings conform to AMS 2404, ASTM B733 and MIL-C-26074 standards
Mil-C-26074, ASTM B733, AMS 2404
AST provides custom coating solutions per military spec Mil-C-26074, and AMS 2404 – the most widely recognized and long-standing specifications pertaining to Electroless Nickel plating. Our experienced staff can also fabricate solutions meeting ASTM B733, as well as other certifications, and are capable of meeting your company-specific specifications as well.
Advanced Surface Technologies is a national leader in the design, fabrication, and finishing of quality parts for the oil and gas, aerospace, solar, electronics, automotive, and other industries.
Call us today for high quality, price competitive, responsive turnaround surface plating services, and allow us to exceed your expectations.